I was supposed to have this post up by yesterday morning, but that didn’t go as planned. Oops.
So, we have Thinking Out Loud
Thursday Friday instead. On to the thoughts….
1. My school had the Homecoming football game, and my dad begged me to go with him. If there is football, he wants to be there. We went to the game, but the only reason I agreed, was because the halftime show was complete with an awesome fireworks show. I am like a five year old kid when it comes to fireworks. LOVE THEM!
2. I have a ridiculous addiction to frozen yogurt that stemmed from a buy one get one free card I have had for the past few years. This year, they didn’t put out a new one, so my addiction has been left hanging for the past few months, since my broke college student budget cannot afford the crazy prices. BUT…I finally found a new BOGO card. My week got a whole lot better!
3. I went to Dave and Busters for my mom’s birthday this past weekend, and my dad ordered the biggest salad I have ever seen. It was easily 2 feet long and 6 inches wide. He ate the entire thing! He was channeling his inner Adam Richman from Man vs. Food I guess. I was amazed.
4. Starbucks iced green tea was the only thing that got me through 11 hours of school yesterday. Lots and lots of tea.
5. Today is Friday! TGIF! Have a great weekend.
Check out what everyone else is thinking today.