Fall has arrived…except it doesn’t feel much like Fall around these areas. It is supposed to be 90 today. Womp. Womp.
1. But… it has cooled down for the mornings. Last week, the temperature didn’t dip below 75 degrees. This week though, the mornings are brisk and chilly. Fall is in the air. Kinda
Even the leaves have a [slight] hint of orange.
2. You never know what you will run into when you head into Walmart. Hence, why I try to stay far away.
This wasn’t even the half of it. The front was worse, but I didn’t have the heart (or courage) to take one of the frontal view.
3. Having my nails painted makes me feel more put together. Forget the makeup, when my nails are done, all is good in the world.
Although, this design/color isn’t my favorite. Time for an update.
4. Drawing all over my notes makes class go by SO much faster.
Sometimes there are more doodle drawings than there are notes. Or the entire page is drawn on before any notes are even written. Oops.
5.I used to watch the Kardashian show religiously EVERY SINGLE WEEK. And then…I got over it. And over them too. This Buzzfeed post gave me a good laugh though.
6. It is Friday Eve and I cannot be more excited.
What are your plans for the weekend?
Is the temperature Fall-ish in your area?
Make sure you check out what everyone else is thinking!