Happy Thinking out Loud Thursday. Let’s get on with the thoughts…
1. I had the nicest day ever at the beach last weekend. The weather was perfect and the waves were HUGE. I am not a fan of the water, but they were fun to watch. If it weren’t for my parking meter running out of money, I would not have ever left. Too bad I don’t own a house there. Sigh
2. DO NOT EVER feed the seagulls at the beach. They will never leave you alone after that first crumb you throw at them.
This little guy hung around the entire time I was there after I mistakenly gave him a chip from my lunch. Lesson learned.
3. Fall is starting to appear. Well, Fall in California terms. Seasons are few and far between in these parts, but the slight changing of the colors and cloudy/gray sky mornings gets me all sad inside. I am sad to see summer go. I guess that means I can start busting out all of my pumpkin recipes. It might be a little too early for Christmas decorations….
4. Scorpions right outside my house? Not okay!
5. Instead of Taylor Swift running through my head all week like last week, I have Meghan Trainor stuck in my head ALL DAY LONG.
6. Never forget 9/11/01
What songs are stuck in your head?
Are you ready for Fall?